Home > About Us > Vision, Values & Aims
Our Vision, Values and Aims
"Where learning has no limits"
Saxon Wood School is an inclusive special school for children aged 2-11 years old. We foster a love of learning and are committed to ensuring all of our children receive an excellent education and strive to overcome any barriers to learning. We are an aspirational school and aim for all children to learn, achieve and succeed in different ways relevant to their needs.
Our ethos is... "Where learning has no limits"
Our vision for all children at Saxon Wood School is:
- To know who they are as individuals
- To be able to make their own choices
- To make happy memories and a feeling of pride
- To be effective communicators
- To achieve their very best
- To be able to make trusting relationships
- To be confident members of the community
- To be ready to take on new challenges
- To develop a level of independence
- To acquire skills for life
- To show respect and care for others
- To be ready for secondary school
Our Self Values are:
Our Learning Values are: